carddav sync with MacOS 10.11 broken

larsglinker
This post was updated on .
Hi all,

i have a little Problem. I use Davical with Nginx on my Raspberry Pi. Now i just upgraded my Mac to the new Version Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan. After this i was not longer able to sync my addresses. In my Nginx error.log i see that my Mac Post an request do /.well-known/carddav or /.well-known/login.php. The questions is did anybody else observed this issue and has an Solution on how to rewrite the access in Nginx.

Thanks for the help

EDIT:

can be closed issue is solved.

for those who search Informations:

add the rewrite Command direct in the Server Block of your Nginx Configuration.

rewrite ^/.well-known/carddav /path_to_your_davical.php permanent;