iPhone invite problem

sasinio
 Hello guys. I've got the following problem:
 I had installed Davical 1.3.1.1 on a Debian Jessie (8.1). Apache 2 (2.4.10-10), php5 (5.6.9+dfsg-0+deb8u1), postgresql-9.4 (9.4.3-0+deb8u1)
 Installation from the debian repository like described on the davical homepage.
 my config.php  $c->domain_name = *;
   $c->sysabbr     = *;
   $c->system_name = *;
   $c->admin_email  = *;
   $c->pg_connect[] = 'dbname=davical user=davical_app';
 $c->enable_auto_schedule = false;
 Everything ist working fine, except of the iphone invites. The field for the invitees does not appear. In Version 1.1.1 this worked for me... The ios Version is 8.4

 Do you need some more information?

Best regards

Re: iPhone invite problem

JohnDoe
Same problem here.

We´d like to use our own Davical server but the option "invitees" is hidden when using the Davical calendar and making a new appointment.

After reading a while on the web i have no clue what´s the background of this problem.

=> Davical related because i´ve found two posts claiming that it worked with an earlier release (this thread and http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/davical/general/1057#1057)?

=> Apple/iOS related because the calendar app just won´t use an external mail app for sending the invitation?